Once a month, we will have Music Club for interested students. There will be a club for Beginners, and a club for Advanced Students. The club will meet monthly on either a Tuesday at 6:30, or a Wednesday at 6:45pm, or the occasional Saturday (the specific date of the month can be found on our Activity Calendar on Studio Director, or on our announcement screen in the studio). Each club will be 45 minutes in length.
- Music Club (beginning students) will focus on playlist games, composer games, improvisatory and composition exercises, accompaniment projects, and a chance for students to play for each other on a monthly basis.
- Advanced Music Club (Piano Book 4 or higher, or instrumental/vocal experience with at least 2 years or more) will focus on ensemble playing, playing for each other and giving each other feedback, adding in the Accompaniment Variation book, composition exercises, reading exercises (including sight reading), as well as musical games, and a chance to meet with peers.
- There is no cost, and this complimentary opportunity offsets any missed classes or absences, per our new policy.
- Yes, you must R.S.V.P. by the date specified to attend (please no drop-ins after the deadline), so we are able to judge headcounts and have appropriate supplies ready and applicable ensemble and group ideas for our attendees.
- You must be a current Lozier Music Studio student, enrolled in classes, to attend these clubs.
- Carrie Lozier will be teaching most of the clubs, with an additional instructor at times.
- Parents can attend with their students during music club, or wait in the waiting room if desired.